Another timeless restoration by The Calhoun Co., Inc. of this historic carriage house style home in the heart of Doylestown Borough part of the original property dating back to 1856. Walking distance to bus, train, restaurants, shops, groceries or anything else you might need. This quaint property is a true diamond tucked away off a quiet alley on Church St. This property boasts private 3 car parking, beautiful landscaping and a front patio ready to entertain. Enter to a spacious custom kitchen complete with backsplash and granite countertop, wide open to the living room with hard wood floors throughout the main level. Powder room and 1st floor laundry are also conveniently tucked away. The remainder of the main level makes up the main bedroom suite including custom tile bathroom with walk in closet. The cape style second floor consists of mechanical room, custom tile bathroom, and 2 bedrooms each with walk in closet. New construction materials used include Slateline shingles, Hardiplank siding, and Anderson windows. This unit is natural gas forced hot air heat and central air. Although the unit is technically a condo, the condo fee only consists of an umbrella home owners insurance policy that covers all three units.
Condo, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial, 2 Story, Carriage House, Federal
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,459 sq. ft
The Calhoun Co., Inc.
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Slate, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price