What could be more enticing than a day spent being surrounded by history, charm and endless entertainment! Bristol Borough is a rich and vibrant historic town situated along the Delaware river. Its location is perfect for a stroll among the waterfront park! Dating back to the 1600s, Bristol Borough is a town you will not want to miss out on exploring! Bristol Borough is one of the largest in Bucks County and is unique as it has four- yes FOUR- historic districts!
Antique shops, distilleries, and restaurants grab your attention every turn as you stroll the town, soaking in its history! Bristol Borough has a strong sense of community! All year round, Bristol Borough is riddled with events to keep you engaged and entertained! You definitely do not want to miss out on the opportunity tour the historic district and the Museum! Guided or audio tours are available to tour the National Register Historic District! Want to plan a tour but are not sure where to begin? Don't worry!! The Grundy Museum helps with this very thing! Individualized planning in line with what YOUR interests are! From theatrical or live music entertainment to a boat docks, museums to shopping or dining out, Bristol Borough does not disappoint!
Did you know....
- Bristol Borough was originally named Buckingham!!!
Did you know...
- Bristol Borough was a major center for textiles during the 1800s and early 1900s!!!
Did you know...
- Historic Bristol Day occurs the third Saturday of October, celebrating Bristol Borough's rich history with a fun filled day for family and friends!
Please leave a comment with your favorite event or business in Bristol Borough!
- Written by Irina Middleton of the Jeff Ferrell Team
- Information from Visit Bristol Borough (https://www.visitbristolborough.com)